Mobile Harbour Crane Container Spreaders
Stinis offers the full range of Spreaders for Mobile Harbour crane application, including manual, semi and fully automatic telescopic spreaders for container sizes ranging from 10’ to 45’ foot. The Stinis Mobile Harbour crane spreaders, be it single-lift, twin-lift or Long-Twin®, have proven successful under all major suppliers of Mobile Harbour Cranes, Luffing Cranes and JIB Cranes.
During the past 20 years, Stinis supplied Mobile Harbour crane spreaders all over the world. Customers choose Stinis for our robust and reliable design. To put it simply, our spreaders are safer, more productive and require less maintenance.
Specific safety advantages
- Based on our proven and strong Ship to Shore Crane spreader design
- Equipped with Stinis double-collar® twistlocks for double lifetime and safer operations
- Single telescopic beam design (versus double beam) eliminates the need for maintenance staff to climb in the spreader construction (dangerous!)
- Tested and certified in the presence of Lloyds at 150% of the safe working load
- Fast telescopic times (from 20ft. to 40ft. in approximately 15 seconds) that result in more moves per hour
- Double lifetime of your twistlocks due to the Stinis double-collar® twistlock design
- The strongest flippers in the market to quickly position the spreader on the container
- Single telescopic beam design provides the crane driver with an excellent view of the corner castings to position the twistlocks
- The patented idea to separate two fully loaded 20’ containers up to 1600mm during lifting, which has become today’s world standard. Well known as the Stinis Long-Twin® spreader.
- 24/7 after sales support to ensure minimum disruption of operations
Our spreaders require less maintenance
Maintenance costs add to the live time cost of your spreader fleet. Therefore, maintenance cost are always in the back of the minds of our R&D engineers. Our spreaders do not only require ‘less’ maintenance, they are also ‘easies’ and ‘safer’ to maintain. Examples include:
- No need to stop operations to refill oil due to our Automatic greasing system.
- Telescopic drive belt instead of chain to reduce noise, weight and maintenance.
- Safe and easy access to telescopic drive and components due to mono beam design.
- E–box and the hydraulic unit are mounted on top of the spreader mainframe and thereby easily accessible for the maintenance staff.